Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love Dogs!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share a card that I just finished!
(I know...finally!!)

This is for some friends that
watch our puppies when we went on 
our vacation this year!

We have 2 chihuahuas.
Lola & Chiclet!

I don't usually work in red...so it was
a tough one for me to wrap
my head around!  haha

I got this awesome ribbon at hobby lobby
when we went to North Dakota in September.
I coloured the puppy and dish with Prisma's 
& I used to the cuttle bug on the
clear plastic paper and then put that 
over red cardstock.

Chiclet is being shy on the left 
& Lola is on the right
They both turn 5 this year!!

Well...thanks for coming by.
Sorry I have not had anything to share lately!!
I will try harder!  haha

I have linked this card on
and
on Pollycraft Challenge!
and

Lots of awesome things to been seen
at these sites!!






4 comments:

Babs said...

Well, finally Deb! just kidding. lol
Such a cute card, love the stamp you used. Love how you did the 'woof' tags too. Glad your back. Have a lovely evening.
Luv, Babs xo

Joey said...

Awwww they are so cute!
this is a great card, fabulous layout, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey x

Lisa Minckler said...

How sweet to make a thank you card from you and the pups. That's wonderful and I love the HL paw print ribbon and the shimmer of the embossed clear plastic looks fantastic atop the red! Nicely done. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing in our Linky Party at Make It Monday!

Lisa :)

Michelle said...

Hi Deb

what a wonderful card!! How great is that ribbon, so perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week

Michelle :o)

Please remember to link back to your post not your actual blog so that we can find the card you are entering more easily.