Wednesday, July 25, 2012

baaaaah!


Hi everyone!  Sorry it has been so long!  Summers are so busy!

But....

I have something that I think is super cute to share with you today!

It is a Thank EWE card for friends that had us over for a awesome supper!

I love the "wool"!!  hehehe
I did that by using liquid applique.  It is very cool stuff.
You put it on your project and then heat it up with the heat gun and POOF!!!  =)

Used some thick twine on the edge.


The little Thank EWE embellishment issomething I made by using 'shrinkadink' paper!  That is pretty neat stuff too!

Well...thanks for stopping in!

Put these in some challenges:





2 comments:

Pia S said...

This is such a cute card! Love how you've made the wool. The green spotty paper looks fab as a frame around this image. Spotted your card on MIM.

Babs said...

Fab card Debi......I really should try that appliqué stuff. It looks very cool!
Luv, Babs xo