Friday, August 31, 2012

It's been a crazy long time!!!


Summer has taken me away!!
haha!!

I have been working on a home project that I will soon share with you all...
but the photos will not load so I will share something else with you.
I can not miss this opportunity to share when I am here already!!

So.....the home project will have to come at another time.
For now though....introducing....my new nephew!!!!

This is Knox.  My lil' nacho!  I love him so much! 

Isn't he super cute!


Here is a card that I made for  when he was born!


We are having a shower this weekend so I will have to post a few more photos soon.

Our theme is ...."SOCK MONKEYS"  One of my favorite!!

Well...I will have loads to share with you ASAP! So sorry for my absence!

Hope you keep popping in!
Have a great long weekend!












1 comment:

Babs said...

Such a cute card Debi!
Now, I have to say that your lil' "Nacho" has got to be THE most adorable little baby boy I have ever seen! LOL Oh, maybe that's because I'm his Nanna. ha ha!
Luv, Babs xo
aka Mum